Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FIRST TIME


HELLO ALL,
Well I have a wide variety of interests in photography some of them are
-glamour shots
-fetish/erotic pictures
- black and withe flowers
-nature ( rain storms/lightning)
I have been an esthetician for a few years and i would love to stauy conected to the beauty buisness maybe taking pics for stylists portfolios or working for a company doing addvertizing pictures around some spas in the world:)
oh p.s i also like taking pics of my cat, and the people in my neighbourhood.a.k.a tha hood!

9 comments:

... said...

Your style suites you Heather! And yay for cats! Haha.

Gary, the Student said...

I also love my cats!!!

Alicia said...

I agree with all of the above. Cat's are awesome.
We should go storm chasing next summer!

Tiffany-Lynne said...

I love the urban scene as well but I can never seem to capture it that way I want to!

Mitch Asham said...

...Can't say I'm a cat person, but my dog loves the attention she gets from my camera. She's well trained, all she has to do is see it, and she'll go into 'pose mode'

-Mitch

cara said...

Heather, I like how diverse your interests are.

elisabeth schalla said...

I prefer horses to cats I must say.

Nadine said...

Cats are so fun! You have great interests, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your pics in the near future!

Carly Alexandra Stevenson said...

Do you do your own nails? I noticed them in class today, I really like them!